Your guide for charging the cars
GreenMobility pays for your power
All GreenMobility cars are 100% electric and run relatively far on a charged battery. You can easily charge our electric cars at E.ON (type 2), Spirii, and Clever (only Aarhus cars).
In the GreenMobility app, you can always see how much battery an electric car has left. When charging a GreenMobility car with less than 60% power left, you earn free minutes.
1) Open the front logo cover on the car by pushing the switch with the charger icon on the left of the steering wheel.
2) Take the chip in the glove compartment or middle console and hold it close to the charger to open the port.
3) Plug in the cable to the socket on the car and then in the charger. The cable is in the trunk.
4) Place the chip back into the holder.
1) Unlock the car
2) Press the switch with the charger icon on the left of the stearing wheel.
3) Unplug the cable from the car.
4) Take the other end of the cable our of the charger’s socket.
5) Place the cable back into the trunk.
Should the cable be stuck use the charging card/chip from the glove compartment on the charger.
Ending your trip.
Park easily and end your trip.
Free parking is always nearby
You can park on all public parking spaces within our zones with at least 2 hours parking limit. We have also reserved a lot of VIP-parking spaces around the zone. We call these Hotspots. You can find all the Hotspots in the app. Here you’ll always find easy and free parking.