Your guide for charging the cars
GreenMobility's cars can be charged at all E.ON chargers (type 2)
All GreenMobility cars are 100% electric and run relatively far on a charged battery. If you need to charge a car, you can charge it for free at all E.ON’s type 2 charging stations in the country. If you drive a car from the zone in Aarhus, you can also charge it on Clever’s charging stations.
Help the next user – and yourself. You can earn free minutes when the car has less than 60% power left by plugging it into a charger after your trip. The minutes will automatically be added to your account after the car is plugged in and our trip has ended. See the videos below and follow the charging guide.
1) Open the front logo cover on the car by pushing the switch with the charger icon on the left of the steering wheel.
2) Take the E.ON card/chip (or Clever chip if you drive in a car from Aarhus) in the glove compartment and hold it close to the charger to open the port.
3) Plug in the cable to the socket on the car and then in the charger. The cable is in the trunk.
4) Place the card/chip back into the holder in the glove compartment.
1) Unlock the car
2) Press the switch with the charger icon on the left of the stearing wheel.
3) Unplug the cable from the car.
4) Take the other end of the cable our of the charger’s socket.
5) Place the cable back into the trunk.
Should the cable be stuck use the charging card/chip from the glove compartment on the charger.
Ending your trip.
Park easily and end your trip.
Free parking is always nearby
You can park on all public parking spaces within our zones with at least 2 hours parking limit. We have also reserved a lot of VIP-parking spaces around the zone. We call these Hotspots. You can find all the Hotspots in the app. Here you’ll always find easy and free parking.