Your guide for charging the cars
GreenMobility's cars can be charged at all E.ON chargers (type 2)
Electrical cars go relatively long on a fully charged battery nowadays. Sometimes you’ll need to take a car that is currently charging, or charge a car yourself. Here we’ll walk you through the simple steps so you easily can manage the charging parts. You can charge on E.ON chargers type 2. Find them in the app or on the map below.
Help the next user – and yourself. You can earn free minutes when the car has less than 60% power left by plugging it into a charger. The minutes will automatically be added to your account after the car is plugged in and our trip has ended. See the videos below and follow the guide for charging the cars.
1) Open the front logo cover on the car by pushing the switch with the charger icon on the left of the steering wheel.
2) Take the orange card in the glove compartment and hold it close to the E.ON charger to open the port.
3) Plug in the cable to the socket on the car and then in the E.ON charger. The cable is in the trunk.
4) Place the orange card back into the card holder in the glove compartment
1) Unlock the car
2) Press the switch with the charger icon on the left of the stearing wheel.
3) Unplug the cable from the car.
4) Take the other end of the cable our of the charger’s socket.
5) Place the cable back into the trunk.
Should the cable be stuck use the orange card from the glove compartment on the charger.
Ending your trip.
Park easily and end your trip.
Free parking is always nearby
You can park on all public parking spaces within our zones with at least 2 hours parking limit. We have also reserved a lot of VIP-parking spaces around the zone. We call these Hotspots. You can find all the Hotspots in the app. Here you’ll always find easy and free parking.