Parking is easy with GreenMobility
With GreenMobility, parking in Copenhagen and Aarhus is made easy.
Parking is easy with GreenMobility. You can park for free on all public parking spaces within our zone with at least 2 hours parking limit 24/7. You also have VIP parking around the zone. We call these spaces Hotspots. You can find all the Hotspots by looking for the blue HS icon in the app.
With GreenMobility, you can take an available car directly from the street and drive wherever you want to go – you just have to end your trip within the same original zone as where you started the trip. We pay for your parking inside the zone. Outside the zone, you pay for parking yourself. See our parking rules below.
Overview of parking rules when ending your trip
Remember that you can’t end your trip on parking spots with less than 2 hours parking limit at any time of the day. If you are parking outside of the zone, be aware that you have to pay for the parking yourself. You must always follow parking and traffic regulations when you drive.
- Inside the zone, you can park on all public parking spaces with at least 2 hours parking limit all day every day
- You park for free at all GreenMobility’s Hotspots, that is VIP-parking for you
- You are welcome to park at public charging stations, but always remember to charge the car when parking here
- Remember to follow all the current parking and trafficrules when driving our cars
- You are not allowed to park at carsharing spots, handicap parking and parkings for taxi’s.
- You are not allowed to park in parking spaces with a stopping ban during the day or weekend, or parkingspots with a time limit of less than 2 hours.
- You are not allowed to park at private parking locations (incl. Q-Park & Europark).
- You are not allowed to park at private charging stations.
Parking rules when on stopover
- Follow the parking rules as mentioned on the signs at the parking spot.
- Always remember to take a parking ticket when the parkingspot requires it
We help you avoid parking fines
In our app, we have marked some of the areas where we do not have permission to park our cars. These are our NO parking zones, which are marked with red boxes on the map in the app. If you are about to end your trip here, the app will notify you that the trip cannot be ended here. Therefore, we encourage you to always look at the map to see if you are in a red zone when you are about to park. NOTE: Remember that the NO parking zones do not show all the places you are not allowed to park, but only some selected places with a bigger risk of fines.
Always room for a Green
We’ve got a lot of Hotspots.
The easiest parking in town
Hotspots are parking spaces reserved for GreenMobility. You can always park your car on our Hotspots – and often find an available car. You can see all the Hotspots in the app, where you can click and read the information on the individual parking options.
VIP parking at the airport
With GreenMobility, you have VIP parking at Copenhagen Airport, Billund Airport and Aarhus Airport. You can efficiently drive to and from the airports in a GreenMobility electric car and park in our VIP parking spaces reserved for our electric cars. To start or end a trip at the airport, an airport fee is deducted. The fee can be seen on our pricing page.
Everything is included in the price
Charging, parking and insurance are included. We have all-inclusive prices that suit your needs. Whether you need a car for 2 minutes or 2 days. After your trip, you simply park at a public parking space with a least 2 hours of parking limit within our zone.