Important to know
Easily rent an environmentally friendly electric car for several days.
When you purchase a package, the package starts when you begin your next trip in one of our cars. The packages cannot be split up or used multiple times.
If you already have prepaid minutes in your account and buy a package, your prepaid minutes will be saved for later.
Remember, if you drive more than the kilometres included in the package, each kilometer then costs 0,25€/km. If your package expires and you would like to drive for a longer time, you can easily purchase a new package in the app. Otherwise, you drive at 0,25€/minute and 0,25€/km.
Charge during the trip
Rent one of our environmentally friendly electric car for more hours or days and plan to go for a long trip, remember to check how much power the car has left. Charge the car in Helen’s Type 2 charging stations around the country. You can find them on the map here.
Parking outside of the zone
If you drive within the zone, our parking rules apply as they usually do. If you park outside the zone during your trip, be aware that you pay for parking yourself. You are responsible for parking legally and following the official parking rules that apply in Finland.
Prebook a car
You can prebook one of our environmentally friendly electric car in the app to be sure that a car is available exactly at the time you need it. Prebooking can easily be combined with our packages.
Guide for driving and charging
1. Open the app and buy a package.
2. Reserve ta environmentally friendly electric car in the app. The first 20 minutes of the reservation is free. After this, it costs 0,13€ / min to have the car reserved.
3. When standing by the car, unlock it in the app.
4. Put your mobile phone into the mobile cradle for GPS.
5. When you stop at a desired address, make a “stopover” in the app. The car locks while you are away from it. Don’t finish your trip in the app until you’re done driving.
6. Remember to pay attention to how much power the car has left. You may want to check in advance if there is a charging station near the place you want to go to. Find Helen’s charging stations in Finland here. Use Type 2 charging stands for our electric cars.
7. When you have finished your daily rental, go park the car within the zone. If you have the opportunity to park the car at a charging station, it is a great help for us and the next user. You earn free minutes by charging the car. Remember the parking rules that apply in Helsinki. See the parking rules here.
8. Use the Helen-card in the glove compartment to unlock the charging stand. Remember to put the card back, otherwise the trip cannot be ended in the app.
9. The charging cable is in the trunk of the car.
10. Once the car is charging and the card is put back in the card holder, the trip can be completed in the app.
"It creates a sense of security for a mother-to-be to know that we have a car within walking distance when the time comes and you have to go to the hospital"
"The app works flawlessly and intuitively. It's easy to find a parking spot and the customer support is always ready to help."
"It's brilliant that you can always simply park the car, without thinking more about it, and grab another one when you want."