Parking is easy with GreenMobility
Parking can be a bit of a hassle. We don't think it needs to be, so we've made parking as easy as possible.
Parking is easy with GreenMobility. You can park in all public car parks where parking is allowed for at least 2 hours. All resident parking spaces are also permitted. We have reserved a lot of VIP parking spaces across the area. These are called Hotspots. You can find all Hotspots in the app, they are marked with a blue icon. You will always find an easy and free parking space in the app from Hotspots.
With GreenMobility, you can take any free car and drive it wherever you need to go – all you have to do is end your journey back to the zone. However, you don’t have to return it to the exact place you took it. If you want to keep the car reserved to you for a longer period of time, it is also possible.
Overview of parking rules
- In Helsinki, you can park in all public parking spaces with at least 2 hours parking limit all day every day
- In Helsinki, you can park in all public parking spaces where parking time is not limited
- In Helsinki, you are allowed to park in all resident parking spaces around the city that are marked with traffic signs
- You park for free at all GreenMobility’s Hotspots that is VIP-parking for you
- You are welcome to park at public charging stations, but always remember to charge the car when parking here
- You can not park at Z-permit spots, handicap- and taxi parking
- You can not park when there is a no waiting or no stopping sign
- You can not park at private parking locations and garages (e.g. ParkkiPate or Aimo Park).
- You can not park at private charging stations
- You can not park on parking spaces that have street maintenance on the current or the following day
Remember that you cannot end your trip in public car parks with a parking limit of less than 2 hours at any time. If you park outside the area, remember that you have to pay for the parking yourself. Parking and traffic rules must always be observed while driving.
We help you avoid parking fines
In our application, we have marked some areas where parking is not allowed with our cars. These areas are marked on the map on the map with red boxes. If you try to end a trip in such an area, the app will notify you that the trip cannot be stopped. We encourage you to always look at the map to see if you are in the red area when you plan to park.
Remember that the red parking spaces marked in the application do not cover all non-parking spaces. We have just certain selected parking spaces with a higher risk of fines.
Always room for a “Green”
We’ve got a lot of Hotspots.
The easiest parking in town
Hotspots are parking spaces reserved for GreenMobility. You can always park your car on our Hotspots – and often find an available car. All the Hotspots can bee seen in the app, where you can click and read information on the individual parking options.
VIP parking at the airport coming soon
Everything is included in the price
Charging, parking and insurance are included. We have all-inclusive prices that suit your needs. Whether you need a car for 2 minutes or up to 7 days. You can simply park the car at your destination when you arrive. Easy.