Your guide for charging the cars
GreenMobility's cars can be charged at all Helen and Virta chargers
Help the next user – and yourself. You can earn free minutes when the car has less than 60% power left by plugging it into a charger after your trip. The minutes will automatically be added to your account after the car is plugged in and our trip has ended.
Remember the good charging style
Earn minutes when charging the car
How to charge the car
Plug the car into a charger
1) Open the front logo cover on the electric car by pushing the switch with the charger icon on the left of the steering wheel.
2) Take the Helen-card from the middle panel and hold it close to the Helen charger to open the port.
3) Plug in the cable to the socket on the car and then in the Helen charger. The cable is in the trunk.
4) Place the Helen-card back into the cardholder in the middle panel.
Unplugging a car from a charger
1) Unlock the car
2) Press the switch with the charger icon on the left of the steering wheel.
3) Unplug the cable from the car.
4) Take the other end of the cable our of the charger’s socket.
5) Place the cable back into the trunk.
Should the cable be stuck, show the Helen-card on the charger.
Ending your trip.
Park easily and end your trip.
Free parking is always nearby
We offer you free street parking within our zone. We have also reserved a lot of VIP-parking spaces around the zone. We call these Hotspots. You can find all the Hotspots in the app. Here you’ll always find easy and free parking. Charging our electric cars is also possible at the Hotspots.