Your guide for charging the cars
GreenMobility's cars can be charged at all Helen and Virta stations and selected Fortum Charge & Drive -stations
Help the next user – and yourself. You can earn free minutes when the car has less than 60% power left by plugging it into a charger after your trip. The minutes will automatically be added to your account after the car is plugged in and our trip has ended.
Easy and simple
Keep others in mind
Earn minutes by charging
Where to charge
You can charge the car using the yellow Helen charging card found in the car at all Helen and Virtra type 2 charging stations around Finland.
You can check nearby charging points, e.g. from here.
You can charge at the selected stations mentioned underneath with the green Fortum charging card:
- Haminan energia
- Järvisydän Hotelli
- Santapark Oy
- LSK Oy
Please note that at the moment only part of the fleet is equipped with Fortum charging card. We are constantly adding the cards to more cars. For example when doing a prebook you can ask us for a car with the Fortum charging card.
1) Open the front logo cover on the electric car by pushing the switch with the charger icon on the left of the steering wheel
2) Take the charging card from the middle panel and hold it close to the charger to open the port
3) Plug in the cable to the socket on the car and then to the charger. The cable is in the trunk
4) Place the charging card back into the cardholder in the middle panel
1) Unlock the car
2) Press the switch with the charger icon on the left of the steering wheel
3) Unplug the cable from the car
4) Take the other end of the cable out of the charger’s socket
5) Place the cable back into the trunk
Should the cable be stuck, show the charging card on the charger.
Ending your trip.
Park easily and end your trip.
Free parking is always nearby
We offer you free street parking within our zone. We have also reserved a lot of VIP-parking spaces around the zone. We call these Hotspots. You can find all the Hotspots in the app. Here you’ll always find easy and free parking. Charging our electric cars is also possible at the Hotspots.