Rent an electric car for more days with GreenMobility
Have your own electric car through your entire holiday
Do you need a car for your holiday and at the same time want to drive environmentally friendly? You can buy one of our packages with the number of hours or days that suit your needs. When you buy the package, the package starts when you begin your next trip in one of our cars. The packages can not be split up and spend over more trips.
How it works
1. Register in the app
2. Buy a package
3. Make a "stopover"
4. Park within the zone
When you purchase a package, the package starts when you begin your next trip in one of our cars. The packages cannot be split up or used multiple times.
If you already have prepaid minutes in your account and buy a package, your prepaid minutes will be saved for later.
If you drive more than the kilometres included in the package, each kilometer then costs DKK 2/km. If your package expires and you would like to drive for a longer time, you can easily purchase a new package in the app. Otherwise, you drive at DKK 2/minute and DKK 2/km.
Charge during the trip
When you rent our electric cars for more hours or days and plan to go for a long trip, remember to check how much power the car has left. You can charge the car in E.ON’s Type 2 charging stations around the country. You can find them on the map here, or in the app ”E.ON drive (DK)”. NOTE: The app also shows Clever charging stations that you can’r use. Turn off “roaming stations” in the E.ON app to only see the E.ON charging stations.
Parking outside of the zone
If you drive within the zone, our parking rules apply as they usually do. If you park outside the zone during your trip, be aware that you pay for parking yourself. You are responsible for parking legally and following the official parking rules that apply in Denmark.
Prebook a car or van
You can prebook a car in the app to be sure that a car is available exactly at the time you need it. You can prebook both regular electric cars and vans in Copenhagen. In Aarhus, you can only prebook our regular electric cars for now. You can easily combine prebooking with our packages.
Guide for driving and charging
1. Open the app and buy a package.
2. Reserve the car in the app. The first 20 minutes of the reservation is free. After this, it costs 1 DKK / min to have the car reserved.
3. When standing by the car, unlock it in the app.
4. Put your mobile phone into the mobile cradle for GPS.
5. When you stop at a desired address, make a “stopover” in the app. The car locks while you are away from it. Don’t finish your trip in the app until you’re done driving.
6. Remember to pay attention to how much power the car has left. You may want to check in advance if there is a charging station near the place you want to go to. Find E.ON’s charging stations in Denmark here. Use Type 2 charging stands for our electric cars.
7. When you have finished your daily rental, go park the car within the zone. If you have the opportunity to park the car at a charging station, it is a great help for us and the next user. You earn free minutes by charging the car. Remember the parking rules that apply in Copenhagen and Aarhus. See the parking rules here.
8. Use the orange E.ON card in the glove compartment to unlock the charging stand. Remember to put the card back, otherwise the trip cannot be ended in the app.
9. The charging cable is in the trunk of the car.
10. Once the car is charged and the card is put back in the card holder, the trip can be completed in the app.
"It creates a sense of security for a mother-to-be to know that we have a car within walking distance when the time comes and you have to go to the hospital"
"The app works flawlessly and intuitively. It's easy to find a parking spot and the customer support is always ready to help."
"It's brilliant that you can always simply park the car, without thinking more about it, and grab another one when you want."