Make mobility and the green revolution your daily work
GreenMobility operates an efficient free-float carsharing platform in a list of european cities. Join us for a greener world by working at GreenMobility..
GreenMobility is looking for an Operations Manager
Are you an energetic young man or woman looking for an exciting job where the pace is fast and there is a positive working environment? Then GreenMobility has just the job for you!
As Operations Manager, you are responsible for the smooth operation at the level of our employees (People Management) and the fleet of vehicles (fleet management). You are the right hand of the CEO and are in close contact with the Teamleader of our streetrunners and administration team.
As Operations Manager at GreenMobility, your daily responsibilities include:
– Ensuring that the fleet is as available as possible to our customers on a daily basis
– Handling and following up on damage cases
– Maintaining contacts with our suppliers
– Keeping abreast of the ins and outs of the team and making adjustments where necessary;
- Responsible for the flow of information from management to own team;
- Oversee change management within the organisation;
- Ensuring proactive, smooth, quality and transparent communication;
- Encourage and inspire the team to make (‘out of the box’) improvement proposals and translate these into specific actions;
– Holding consultations with our HQ in Copenhagen on a very regular basis
– Reporting directly to the CEO
As Operations Manager, GreenMobility expects the following from you:
– You have good management skills and quick insight into processes
– You have a strong understanding of planning, are an organisational talent and can maintain a helicopter view
– You already have experience in managing a team or have a natural aptitude for this. You are hands-on, proactive and enjoy taking charge of operations
– You have a driving licence and you speak and write at least fluent Dutch and English (French is a plus)
– You are flexible and able to follow up on occasional weekend work
– You have a healthy interest in mobility and the sharing economy
If this sounds like something you are interested in, GreenMobility offers you the following:
– A responsible position in an international growth company with positive image and reputation
– An exciting and young working environment full of talented colleagues
– Great colleagues who consistently strive to raise the bar with you
– You will be part of a company generating real impact for more sustainable cities and climate
– Being part of an (international) team where there is time for fun … when the work is done!
If you see yourself as part of our team, please send your CV via email and write “Operations Manager” in the subject line. We expect to conduct interviews soon, as we want to fill these positions as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact our CEO, Steve Van Avermaet via [email protected]
Work location: Hybrid telecommuting in 2100 Antwerp
A mobile phone for professional use
Electronic meal vouchers
Reimbursement of travel expenses
Working from home options
Reimbursement of business travel expenses
Looking for a job at GreenMobility?
GreenMobility is a Danish based company with soon 900 active electric cars. With an app, you can unlock electric city cars around you and pay per minute you drive. Our mission is to make it easier to get around in an environment-friendly way. We are already established in the Scandinavian cities Copenhagen, Malmö, Gothenburg and Aarhus, and recently expanded to Antwerp en Ghent.
Apply by sending resume and CV to [email protected].
We’re a team of more than 80 dedicated employees
We service tens of thousands of happy customers
We’re a part of the future’s mobility solutions
Want to join our journey?
GreenMobility operates an efficient free-float carsharing platform in multiple European cities. With thousands of trips per day, we help reduce traffic congestion and have a positive climate impact. GreenMobility exists in the market driven by a number of important mega-trends – urbanization, sustainability, and sharing economy, and is listed on Nasdaq First North Copenhagen.
Since 2016, our electric cars have existed in Copenhagen. Today, we are about 80 employees and have hundreds of cars, which you can access through our app in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Malmö and Gothenburg. Shortly, our cars will also be available in Antwerp and Ghent. With our concept, we offer an attractive mobility service that makes transportation easy, convenient, and cheap for our users. Start working at GreenMobility now.