Your guide for charging the cars
GreenMobility’s electrical cars can be charged at all Blue Corner/Allego chargers
Electrical cars go relatively long on a fully charged battery nowadays. Sometimes you’ll need to take a car that is currently charging or charge a car yourself. Here we’ll walk you through the simple steps, so you can easily manage the charging parts. We charge the cars as often as we can.
Help the next user – and your self. You can earn free minutes when the car is below 60% battery by plugging it into a charger. The minutes will automatically be added to your account after the car is plugged in and our trip has ended. See the videos below and follow the guide for charging the cars.
1) Open the front logo cover on the car by pushing the switch with the charger icon on the left of the steering wheel.
2) Plug one side of the cable in the socket of the car and the other side in the charging station. The cable is in the trunk.
3) Take the Blue Corner card underneath the gear shift and hold it close to the charging station to start charging.
4) Place the Blue Corner card back into the holder underneath the gear shift.
1) Unlock the car
2) Press the switch with the charger icon on the left of the steering wheel.
3) Unplug the cable from the car.
4) Take the other end of the cable out of the charger’s socket.
5) Place the cable back into the trunk.
Should the cable be stuck use the blue card underneath the gear shift on the charger.
Ending your trip.
Park easily and end your trip.
Free parking is always nearby
You can park on all public parking spaces within our zones. We have also reserved a lot of VIP-parking spaces around the zone. We call these Hotspots. You can find all the Hotspots in the app. Here you’ll be able to find easy and free parking.