Your guide for charging the cars
GreenMobility’s electrical cars can easily be charged at all charging stations in The Netherlands.
Electrical cars go relatively long on a fully charged battery nowadays. Sometimes you’ll need to take a car that is currently charging or charge a car yourself. Here we’ll walk you through the simple steps, so you can easily manage the charging parts. We charge the cars as often as we can.
Help the next user – and yourself. You’ll earn free minutes when the car is below 60% battery by plugging it into a charger. The minutes will automatically be added to your account after the car is plugged in and our trip has ended. See the videos below and follow the guide for charging the cars.
1) Open the charging port cover with Renault logo on the front of the car by pushing the button with the charging icon on the left of the steering wheel.
2) Take the charging cable out of the trunk of the car. Plug one side of the cable into the charging port of the car, and the other side into the charging station.
3) Take the white charging fob with GreenMobility logo out of the holder under the gear shift.
4) Hold the charging fob against the reader of the charging station until the light of the station turns green. As soon as the car starts charging, the light will switch to blue. 5) Put the charging fob back in the holder under the gear shift. You can now end your trip (or make a stopover) in the app.
Unplugging the car
1) Unlock the car in the app. Take the white charging fob with GreenMobility logo out of the holder under the gear shift.
2) Hold the charging fob against the reader of the charging station. The light of the station will change from blue to green (or otherwise, as noted on the station)
3) Pull the cable out of the charging station. Put the charging fob back in the holder under the gear shift.
4) Press the button with the charging icon on the left of the steering wheel to release the charging cable, and pull the cable out of the car. Note that the cable locks again after 15 seconds. In case this happens, press the button once more.
5) Place the charging cable back into the trunk.
Ending your trip.
Park easily and end your trip.
Free parking is always nearby
Parking is easy with GreenMobility. You can park for free on public parking spaces within our zone.