Parking is easy with GreenMobility
With GreenMobility, parking in Cologne and Dusseldorf is made easy.
Parking is easy with GreenMobility. You can park for free on all public parking spaces within our zone 24/7. You also have VIP parking around the zone. We call these spaces Hotspots. You can find all the Hotspots by looking for the blue HS icon in the app.
With GreenMobility, you can take an available car directly from the street and drive wherever you want to go – you just have to end your trip within the same original zone as where you started the trip. We pay for your parking inside the zone. Outside the zone, you pay for parking yourself. See our parking rules below.
Overview of parking rules
- Within the zone you can park in all public parking lots, every day.
- You park for free at all GreenMobility’s Hotspots that is VIP-parking for you
- You are welcome to park at public charging stations, but always remember to charge the car when parking here
- You cannot park on handicap- and cab parking.
- You cannot park in resident parking lots.
- You cannot park in front of driveways.
- You cannot park in private parking lots (incl. Q-Park & Europark).
- You cannot park in restricted or absolute no parking zones.
- You cannot park in charging zones.
- You cannot park at private charging stations.
If you park outside the zone, you must pay for parking yourself. Also, always respect parking and traffic regulations when driving.
We help you avoid parking fines
In our app, we have marked some of the areas where we do not have permission to park our cars. These are our NO parking zones, which are marked with red boxes on the map in the app. If you are about to end your trip here, the app will notify you that the trip cannot be ended here. Therefore, we encourage you to always look at the map to see if you are in a red zone when you are about to park. NOTE: Remember that the NO parking zones do not show all the places you are not allowed to park, but only some selected places with a bigger risk of fines.
Always room for a Green
We’ve got a lot of Hotspots.
The easiest parking in town
Hotspots are parking spaces reserved for GreenMobility. You can always park your car on our Hotspots – and often find an available car. You can see all the Hotspots in the app, where you can click and read the information on the individual parking options.
VIP parking at the airport
Everything is included in the price
Charging, parking and insurance are included. We have all-inclusive prices that suit your needs. Whether you need a car for 2 minutes or 2 days. You can also simply park the car at your destination when you arrive.