Your guide for charging the cars
GreenMobility's electrical cars can be charged at public chargers
Electrical cars go relatively long on a fully charged battery nowadays. Sometimes you’ll need to take a car that is currently charging, or charge a car yourself. Here we’ll walk you through the simple steps so you easily can manage the charging parts. We charge the cars as often as we can.
Help the next user – and your self. You can earn free minutes when the car is below 60% battery by plugging it into a charger. The minutes will automatically be added to your account after the car is plugged in and our trip has ended. You will find all chargers in the app. See the videos below and follow the guide for charging the cars.
1) Open the front logo cover on the car by pushing the switch with the charger icon on the left of the steering wheel.
2) Depending on your location, use the card for Dusseldorf or Cologne. You will find the cards in the center console. Hold the card close to the charger to open the port.
3) Plug in the cable to the socket on the car and then in the charger. The cable is in the trunk.
4) Place the card back into the card holder in the center console.
1) Unlock the car
2) Press the switch with the charger icon on the left of the stearing wheel.
3) Unplug the cable from the car.
4) Take the other end of the cable our of the charger’s socket.
5) Place the cable back into the trunk.
Should the cable be stuck use the card from the center console on the charger.
Ending your trip.
Park easily and end your trip.
Free parking is always nearby
You can park on all public parking spaces within our zones. We have also reserved a lot of VIP-parking spaces around the zone. We call these Hotspots. You will find all the Hotspots in the app. Here you’ll always find easy and free parking.