Longer trips outside of the zone
Rent a car for up to 7 days. With GreenMobility you drive green day and night.
Are you sometimes in need of a car for a full day and want to continue driving green? Then, you can buy one of our packages with the exact number of hours or days that suits your needs. When you buy the package, the package starts when you begin your next trip in one of our cars. The packages can not be split up and spend over more trips.
How it works
1. Register in the app
Download the app and create a profile. Add a picture of your driver’s license, a selfie and credit card. Wait for approval.
2. Buy a package
Buy the package in the app that suits your needs. The package is automatically activated at the next time you drive in one of our cars.
3. Make a 'Stopover'
When you need to park on your trip, you can make a “Stopover” in the app. The package keeps running, and you can drive further when it fits your plans.
4. Park within the zone
End your trip again within the zone. If you rent the car for several hours or days, the car must be charged along the way. Read more about charging below.
When you purchase a package, the package starts when you begin your next trip in one of our cars. The packages cannot be split up or used multiple times.
Do you already have prepaid minutes in your account? When you buy a package, your prepaid minutes will be saved for later.
If you drive more than the kilometres included in the package, each kilometre then costs €0,39/km. In the case that your package expires and you would like to drive for a longer time, you can easily purchase a new package in the app. Otherwise, you drive at €0,39/minute and €0,39/km.
Charge during the trip
When you rent our electric cars for more hours or days and plan to go for a long trip, remember to check how much power the car has left. You can charge the car in all Type 2 charging stations around the country. You can find them on the map here, or in the Blue Corner app. NOTE: The app also shows private charging stations that you can’t use. Be sure to check beforehand if the charger you want to use is public.
Parking outside the zone
If you drive within the zone, our parking rules apply as they usually do. If you park outside the zone during your trip, be aware that you pay for parking yourself. You are responsible for parking legally and following the official parking rules that apply in Belgium.
Prebook a car or van
You can prebook a car in the app to be sure that a car is available exactly at the time you need it. You can prebook both regular electric cars and vans in Antwerp, Brussels and Ghent. You can easily combine prebooking with our packages.
Guide for driving and charging
1. Open the app and buy a package in the menu “Packages”.
2. Reserve the car in the app. The first 20 minutes of the reservation is free. After this, it costs €0,13/min to have the car reserved.
3. When standing by the car, unlock it in the app. You can start driving!
4. When you stop at a desired address, make a “stopover” in the app. The car locks while you are away from it. Don’t finish your trip in the app until you’re done driving.
5. Remember to pay attention to how much power the car has left. You may want to check in advance if there is a charging station near the place you want to go to. Find the Blue Corner charging stations here and Allego charging stations here. Be sure to check in advance if the charging station that you want to use is a public station.
6. When you have finished your daily rental, go park the car within the zone. If you have the opportunity to park the car at a charging station, it is a great help for us and the next user. You earn free minutes by charging the car. Remember the parking rules that apply in Antwerp and Ghent. See the parking rules here.
7. When you have the charging cable plugged in the station, you can find the Blue Corner card underneath the gear shift to hold against the charging station. Remember to put the card back, otherwise the trip cannot be ended in the app.
8. The charging cable is in the trunk of the car.
9. Once the car is charged and the card is put back underneath the gear shift, the trip can be completed in the app.
"GreenMobility works really well. The entire concept is simple, easy and there's always a car nearby."
GreenMobility offers a environmentally friendly and cheap alternative to transportation - and you don't have to consider expensive parking.
"The app works flawlessly and intuitively. It's easy to find a parking spot and the customer support is always ready to help."